Introducing DSCRX100 II, a nicely compact model featuring the world's first 1.0-type back-illuminated CMOS sensor - an Exmor R - and a large aperture, F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens. Thanks to the new sensor and advanced image processing, the camera offers outstanding performance in dimly lit setting with significant reduced image noise - equivalent to noise at one stop lower sensitivity in the renowned DSCRX100. To expand shooting options the camera is equipped with a Multi Interface Shoe, which allows a variety of accessories to be munted, and a tiltable LCD monitor. Moreover, this is the first Sony digital camera to support NFC technology that facilitates wireless connections to smartphones. DSCRX100M2 is a conveniently cmpact camera with a range of advanced features sure to even satisfy even demanding users.
- 20.2 effective megapixels and advanced image processing
- Large-aperture, F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens
- Multi Interface Shoe and Multi Terminal that expand photographic possibilities
- Simple connectivity with smartphones via Wi-Fi/NFC for One-touch sharing/One-touch remote
- Full HD Video 24p
- Tiltable, 3.0-type White Magic™ LCD monitor with a resolution of 1,229K approx dots
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.