Please contact us to verify availability
The AS-2400 is compatible with DS, WS, VN-3200PC and VN-5200PC recorders from Olympus to provide a complete transcription solution. Complete with footswitch, headset, and powerful software, the AS-2400 can easily be integrated into the workflow of any office system and significantly streamline data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and office locations.
Automatically download files when the recorder is connected to PC.
Edit files, add/remove index, add comments, or change the priority setting.
HANDS FREE CONTROL.
Included RS-27 Footswitch can control playback of the file.
EASY FILE MANAGEMENT.
Manage DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3 and WAV/AIFF audio files.
- Plays DSS, DSS Pro, WMA, MP3 and WAV/AIFF audio formats in the background when another application is running, such as a word processor.
- Enables foot switch control of the playback process.
- Transcription can be done by combining the playback sound with the adjustable playback speed, tone control, and noise cancellation.(It is not possible to playback while setting the playback speed and noise cancellation simultaneously with the Macintosh version.)
- Voice recognition of dictation files is possible with the Dragon Naturally Speaking 8.0 and later
- Automatic software update through Internet
- 2 modes/views of operation for Transcribe bar
- DSS Player Software
- Serial Adapter Cable for RS-26
- E-102 (Stereo Headset)
- USB Cable