The FUJIFILM XF10 is an ultra-lightweight, travel-friendly, premium compact camera with an APS-C sized sensor. The 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor (14x larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone) combined with FUJIFILM's proprietary colour reproduction technology allows the XF10 to produce high quality images that will suit a wide variety of needs. A fixed 18.5mmF2.8 FUJINON lens (equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format) ensures that every image is sharp from center to edges.
Featuring enhanced Bluetooth® connectivity, the XF10 allows photographers to transfer images direct-to-smartphone seamlessly after shooting. Other features include digital teleconverter, new “SQUARE MODE”, 4K movie and Full HD high speed video and 11 unique FUJIFILM film simulations.
- 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor which is 14 times larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone. This helps capture high quality images in low lighting conditions and creates beautiful out-of-focus background effects.
- Pocketable size and minimal weight of only 280g.
- 18.5mmF2.8 FUJINON lens, equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format, ensures that every image is sharp from center to edges.
- Digital Teleconverter function means the camera is capable of taking photos with equivalent focal lengths of 35mm & 50mm on a 35mm format at full 24.2 megapixel resolution.
- "SQUARE MODE" enhances compatibility with social media networks where 1:1 format has become the standard image format for posting photos.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and enhanced Bluetooth® low energy technology connectivity allow instant transfer your photos to your smart device while you’re out and about using the free FUFIFILM Camera Remote app (available on iOS and Android).
- 3.0-inch (approx. 1,040K-dot) colour LCD touchscreen operates the camera just like a smartphone. Touch controls include pinch and zoom, drag to move around the image and swipe gestures.
- Configurable Touch Functions allow you to change settings on a fly, simply with a quick swipe of your finger
- 11 Film Simulation Modes unique to Fujifilm and 19 Advanced Filters, including the two new Advanced Filters: “Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]”.
- 4K video recording and the option to capture footage in HD at 100fps for super-slow-motion movies. and the option to capture footage in HD at 100fps for super-slow-motion movies.
- AF Lever quickly allows you to select the focus point while doubling as a joystick to quickly navigate the cameras menu
- Standard output sensitivity of ISO200 – ISO12800, extended output sensitivity of ISO100 – ISO51200
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.