Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
68years-cameras-fuji The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity. The FUJIFILM X100F features the 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter, boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series. As well, the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine delivers outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise. Also featuring Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, intuitive analog operation Focus Lever for quick selection of focus areas, "ACROS“ film simulation and digital teleconverter.
- Intuitive Analog Operation with shutter speed dial, exposure compensation dial and ISO dial.
- "C" Position for enabling ±5-Step Exposure Compensation.
- Rear button layout allows you to carry out all operations with one hand.
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder.
- Electronic Viewfinder (ERF).
- Real Time Parallax Correction.
- Traditional Colors of Fujifilm.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro achieves processing speeds of about 4 times faster than previous models
- ND Filter for Manipulating Light.
- Ultra-Fast Electronic Shutter at 1/32000 sec.
- Auto Macro For Close-up Shots.
- Extended Full-HD Video Recording.
- Storage media: SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- Battery charger BC-W126
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cap
- Metal strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- USB cable
- Owner's manual