The 100x150mm Reverse Nano IR Graduated Neutral Density filter – ND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. Reverse edged GNDs are similar to hard-edged GNDs except that the darkest part of the filter is at the transition point. These filters have a specific use for shooting at the light source where the light is harshest at the horizon and tapers off toward the sky. This type of filter is most appropriate for scenes which have a sudden transition from the foreground to the sky with the brightest part of the scene near the horizon. Most commonly, this would include landscapes with no elements protruding above the horizon such as a seascape looking toward the open ocean. They can be used shooting into the direct light where a sharp transition is needed.
- True to life colour, No colour cast
- Perfect to balance the exposure when the light is harshest at the horizon and tapers off toward the sky
- Optical glass for high definition
- Waterproof and low reflection Nano Coating
- Compatible with the NiSi 150mm System