The NiSi 67mm Ti Enhanced CPL Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
- Waterproof and Nano Coating
- Ultra Slim Frame
- Eliminates Reflections and Glare
- Greater Color and Tonal Saturation reduces Haze in Landscapes
- Titanium Alloy Frame Itís light, hard, anti-corrosion, heat-resisting
- Ultra High Deﬁnition Optical glass
- Matte Black inside the frame