To bring the action closer, experience the difference with Canon's compact and versatile 10x30 IS II. Whether looking at the feathers of a bird, the expression on a child's face as they run to catch a fly ball, or a row of skyscrapers across the river, these lightweight and portable binoculars are ideal for travel, bird watching, sports, concerts and much more. With 10x magnification and bright 30mm/1.18 in. objective lenses, these binoculars perform wonderfully both indoors and out. Featuring improved Canon Image Stabilization (IS) technology for smooth, extended viewing without the need for a tripod, these binoculars have Canon optics and corrective technology for sharp, colourful and bright, virtually distortion-free viewing. With all-day use in mind, the 10x30 IS II are designed to be comfortable even when wearing glasses. With an improved, low reflective exterior coating that helps minimize glare from the sun, they're less conspicuous when viewing wildlife, in the stands at a stadium or anywhere else where distracting reflections might occur. Energy efficient, with environmentally friendly-glass, these can be the perfect binoculars to bring along, everywhere.
- Compact, highly portable binoculars that are ideal for birdwatching, travel, sports, and more.
- Superb Image Stabilization (IS) using optics technology, equivalent to what is used for Canon EF lenses.
- 10x high magnification ratio with a 30mm/1.18 in. objective lens effective diameter.
- Porro II Prisms help provide outstanding image resolution and minimize the loss of light.
- Doublet field-flattener for sharp, virtually distortion-free images from edge-to-edge.
- Improved power efficiency and battery consumption.
- Long eye relief (14.5mm/0.57 in.) helps ensure comfort, especially for those with glasses.
- Refined design with non-glossy front cover and a low-reflective exterior, perfect for birdwatching and other uses.
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free glass.
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.