Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days
The Monarch 5 All Terrain Binocular couples bright, high-resolution optics with legendary ruggedness in a package that is light enough to carry all day.
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating: This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate colour reproduction.
- Durable and Protective, Rubber-armored Coating: Provides a sure, non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Smooth Central Focus Knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Precision Aligned Optics: For extended viewing on the toughest hunts.
- Fully Multicoated Lenses: Fully multicoated lenses deliver the ultimate in brightness and resolution.
- Lightweight, Slim Design: Provides excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day.
- Multi-setting Click Stop Eyecups: For a clear comfortable view, with or without eyeglasses.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Focusing System: Central Focus
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Angular Field of View (Real): 6.3°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 47.5°
- FOV at 1000 yds: 330 ft
- Close Focus Distance: 8.2 ft
- Exit Pupil: 5.3mm
- Relative Brightness: 28.1
- Eye Relief: 19.6mm
- Size (Length x Width): 5.7 x 5.1 in
- Weight: 21.5 oz
- Phase Coating
- Dielectric Coating
- Prism Roof
- Nikon binocular travel case
- Adjustable binocular strap
- Lens covers