Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The straight view of the STS 80 is particularly beneficial to those who need to find moving targets quickly. The 80 mm objective lens diameter provides higher detail recognition, while a wider exit pupil ensures brighter images and comfortable viewing even in poor lighting conditions.
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 80
- Eye relief (mm): 17
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 16.4 / 5
- Diopter correction at ? (dpt): > 5
- Objective filter thread: M 82 x 0.75
- Functional temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft (4m) water depth (filled with nitrogen)