Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
Lightweight, detailed, proven with its angled view the ATS 80 enables comfortable observation for hours. The 80 mm objective lens diameter provides higher detail recognition, while a wider exit pupil ensures brighter images and comfortable viewing even in poor lighting conditions.
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 80
- Eye relief (mm): 17
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 16.4 / 5
- Diopter correction at ? (dpt): > 5
- Objective filter thread: M 82 x 0.75
- Functional temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft (4m) water depth (filled with nitrogen)