Lightweight, detailed, proven with its angled view the ATS 80 enables comfortable observation for hours. The 80 mm objective lens diameter provides higher detail recognition, while a wider exit pupil ensures brighter images and comfortable viewing even in poor lighting conditions.
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 80
- Eye relief (mm): 17
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 16.4 / 5
- Diopter correction at ? (dpt): > 5
- Objective filter thread: M 82 x 0.75
- Functional temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft (4m) water depth (filled with nitrogen)
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.