In the case of EL 10x32 binoculars, you can see the crucial details thanks to the 10x magnification – even in tough conditions, such as in the mountains.
The small EL 32 binoculars fit perfectly in your hand, thanks to the EL wrap-around grip, and are the ideal choice where size and weight are important factors. They impress with top marks for optics and luminosity, as well as for an outstanding field of view.
- Magnification: 10x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 32
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 3.2
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm): 20
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m): 360 / 120
- Field of view (degrees): 6.9
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees): 6.9
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 64
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 6.2 / 1.9
- Dioptric compensation (dpt): ± 5
- Diopter correction at ? (dpt): 7
- Light transmission (%): 90
- Pupil distance (in / mm): 2.2-2.9 / 54-74
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 18