This LEE100 Polarizer Filter from LEE Filters helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface while creating a warm cast over an entire image. This combined effect can be obtained under daylight when this filter is used on a film camera system with daylight film installed, or on a digital camera system with its daylight white balance setting selected. Mounted within a durable and lightweight fiberglass frame, the LEE100 Polarizer Filter is designed to snap directly onto a LEE Filters LEE100 Filter Holder's installed guide blocks, allowing it to be used without occupying any of the filter slots created by the guide blocks.
- Snap-On Circular Polarizer Filter
- Fits LEE100 Filter Holder
- 2.8x Filter Factor, +1.5-Stop
- Helps to Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze in Landscapes
- Greater Color and Tonal Saturation
- Can Add Warmth to Entire Image
- Optical Glass Construction
- Lightweight and Durable Filter Frame
- Padded Pouch
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.