A ready-assembled filter holder comes as standard with this kit, and it also includes a ProGlass 0.6 standard ND filter.
ProGlass filters are designed to cut out more infrared and UV light than the standard versions. The result? A cleaner, crisper result, with fewer colour aberrations when shooting in challenging light. Also included in the kit is a 0.6 ND hard grad, cleaning cloth and triple pouch.
- 0.6 Neutral Density Hard Grad: Reduces exposure by 2 stops without affecting colour balance. Hard transition from dark to light.
- 0.6 ProGlass ND Standard:
- Cleaning Cloth: A high quality cleaning cloth which can be used either dry or with the cleaning solution.A glass filter that reduces exposure by 2 stops without affecting colour balance.
- Filter Holder: Comes pre-assembled and ready to go. Takes standard 100mm filters. It clips onto the adaptor ring which, in turn, screws onto your camera’s lens.
- Tri-Pouch: Holds three filters – allowing photographers to pack their preferred resin set when heading out on location. The pockets are wide enough to carry holders and adaptor rings. The pouch features belt loops on the back.
- 1 x 0.6 Neutral Density Hard Grad Filter
- 1 x 0.6 ProGlass ND Standard Filter
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Filter Holder
- 1 x Tri-Pouch