Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
The ProMaster Digital HGX Variable Neutral Density Filter variable neutral density filter providing light reduction of about 1.3 to 8.6 stops. The ND3 to ND400 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required.
- Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating - Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
- REPELLAMAX Element Resistant Coating - This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible
- Hardened Optical Glass - Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame - Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- Black Rimmed Glass - The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink.