The Kenko Real Pro MC UV Filter is a two-purpose filter. Its principal function is to cut out UV light, which is the main cause of hazy photos on sunny days, however, it also serves as a front-mounted lens protector that may just save your lens' front element from serious damage. Kenko's Anti-Reflection Multi Coating provides superior light transmission to prevent flare and ghosting.
- Slim frame: Use with any lens, with no loss of light. The REALPRO Protector uses an ultra-thin frame to avoid vignetting effects on wide and super-wide angle lenses
- Knurling edge frame: The frame of the REALPRO Protector is equipped with a knurling surface to prevent slipping, making attachment and removal easy and stress-free
- Black almite frame: To reduce unwanted reflections, the REALPRO Protector adopts a black aluminum satin-finish almite frame. The satin finish increases friction between fingers and frame for quick operation, while the satin black minimizes internal reflections
- Black-rimmed glass: To reduce the internal light reflections off the edge of the filter glass, Kenko uses black-rimmed glass. This involves treating the outer rim of the filter glass plate with a specific black ink to prevent any leaking of light
- UV protected case: Every REALPRO filter comes with a durable, re-usable plastic case with UV-Cut protection, lengthening the life of the filter by shielding it from UV rays