Please contact us to verify availability
Thanks to a speed of 1:1.8, very low depths of field can be used creatively. The optical image stabilization allows for successful hand-held shooting even in poor light conditions. With a focal length of 85 mm, the lens is the perfect companion for portrait, event, and wedding photography.
The ZEISS Batis autofocus lenses were developed especially for mirrorless full-frame system cameras by Sony. The lenses are fully compatible with all E-mount cameras and offer protection against dust and splashing water in addition to fast and easy autofocus. For creative work, the distance and depth of field can be read from the innovative OLED display. With the completely new lens design, the high-speed ZEISS Batis family offers perfect imaging performance.
- Focal length: 85 mm
- Aperture range: f/1.8 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0,80 m (2.6 ft) – ?
- Number of elements/groups 11/8
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 29° / 24° / 16°
- Coverage at close range: 189 x 283 mm (7.4 x 11.1?)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0,75
- Dimensions (with caps): 105 mm (4.1?)
- Diameter of focusing ring: 78 mm (3.1?)
- Weight: 475 g (1.0 lbs)
- Camera mounts: E-Mount