The very close focusing distance of the 25 mm wide-angle lens supports the creative implementation of exceptional perspectives. An extremely uniform image quality is ensured right into the corners of the image. The lens is the perfect companion for shooting landscapes, architecture, street scenes and photojournalism.
The ZEISS Batis autofocus lenses were developed especially for mirrorless, full-frame system cameras by Sony. The lenses are fully compatible with all E-mount cameras and offer protection against dust and splashes of water in addition to fast and easy autofocus. For creative work, the distance and depth of field can be read from the innovative OLED display. With the completely new lens design, the high-speed ZEISS Batis family offers perfect imaging performance.
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture range: f/2 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0,2 m (7.9 ?) – ?
- Number of elements/groups: 10/8
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert: 82° / 72° / 51°
- Coverage at close range: 124 x 187 mm (4.9 x 7.4?)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0,75
- Dimensions (with caps): 92 mm (3.6?)
- Diameter of focusing ring: 78 mm (3.1?)
- Weight: 335 g (0.74 lbs)
- Camera mounts: E-Mount