Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify
The delicate structure of a petal, the tiny hairs on a cat’s fur or the seductive lines at the corner of the eyes – whenever a shot is all about the minute details, the ZEISS Touit 2.8/50M will delight and inspire. It not only allows you to portray objects in their original size, but also provides for beautiful contrast between the pin sharp focus of the image and the softly sketched background thanks to its aperture of 2.8.
- Focal length: 50 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.8 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0,15 m (6.02 ?) – ?
- Number of elements/groups: 14/11
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 31° / 26° / 18°
- Coverage at close range: 23,5 x 15,6 mm (0.93 x 0.61?)
- Filter thread: M52 x 0,75
- Dimensions (with caps): 104 mm (4.09?)
- Diameter of focusing ring: 65 mm (2.56?)
- Weight: 290 g (0.64 lbs)