For Final Price See Cart
Please contact us to verify availability
ept2016-lenses-zeiss With an angle of view of 99 degrees, the Touit 2.8/12 wide-angle lens will soon become a firm favourite, particularly for landscapes and architectural photography. Its unique T* multicoating guarantees maximum transmission and outstanding absorption of extraneous light. The result: breathtaking image quality from edge to edge and corner to corner of the entire image field. What’s more, all moving parts of the Touit 2.8/12, conceived specifically for Sony NEX and Fujifilm X Series cameras, are engineered for extreme precision and a long working life. And finally, its strong and rigid metal bayonet mount makes it an absolutely dependable companion for many years to come.
- Focal length: 12 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.8 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0,18 m (0.59 ft) – ?
- Number of elements/groups: 11/8
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 99° / 89° / 66°
- Coverage at close range: 220 x 144 mm (8.66 x 5.67?)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0,75
- Dimensions (with caps): 81 mm (3.19?)
- Diameter of focusing ring: 65 mm (2.56?)
- Weight: 260 g (0.57 lbs)