Revel in an atmospheric mood at dusk against a breathtaking backdrop as an inconspicuous observer, the telephoto lens is able to draw you into this unique moment from afar. The ZEISS Milvus 2/135 permits an interplay between fore- and background that is simply incomparable.
It can be used in a host of different situations, meaning you can capture the artists emotions onstage from your third-row seat, as well as breathtaking portraits in outstanding detail. The position of the focus rings, which does not change, also makes the lens suitable for video applications with a follow focus system.
- Focal length: 135 mm
- Aperture range: f/2 f/22
- Focusing range: 0,80 m (2.62 ft) - ?
- Number of elements/groups: 11 / 8
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 18,7° / 15,6° / 10,5°
- Coverage at close range: 145 mm x 96 mm (5.71 x 3.78)
- Filter thread: M77 x 0.75
- Dimensions (with caps): 129,1 mm (5.08)
- Weight: 1059 g (37.4 oz)
- Camera mounts: F Mount (ZF.2)