Currently Out of Stock
The ZEISS Milvus 2/100M of the type ZEISS Makro-Planar is currently the fastest 100 mm macro lens on the market and closes the gap between long range and breathtaking close-up shots. This lens bridges distances and allows unique image compositions. This lens is ideal when you need some distance between your camera and your subject, e.g.during a portrait shoot. Its precise mechanical components with a large focus throw permit precise control which is particularly important for macro photography in the close-up range.
- Focal length: 100 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.0 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0,44 m (1.44 ft) - ?
- Number of elements/groups: 9 / 8
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 25° / 21° / 14°
- Coverage at close range: 48 mm x 72 mm (1.89‘‘ x 2.83‘‘)
- Image ratio at close range: 1 : 2
- Filter thread: M67 x 0.75
- Dimensions (with caps): 117,5 mm (4.63‘‘)
- Weight: 807 g (28.47 oz)