Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
Capturing perfect moments with exquisite detail is what this lens is all about. No matter if you are photographing landscapes or architectural features, the outstanding edge-to-edge quality ensures impressive results.
The completely redesigned ZEISS Milvus 1.4/25 will impress you thanks to its remarkably consistent performance in a variety of areas: outstanding edge-to-edge quality enables you to even position your main subject far away from the center of the image. Even at full aperture, outstanding results with high-contrast, crisp images, make this lens the go-to choice even in low-light conditions. Both the finest structures of the subject in the foreground as well as distant image elements can be rendered perfectly due to the advanced floating elements design of the ZEISS Milvus 1.4/25.
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture range: f/1.4 – f/16
- Camera mount: Nikon F-Mount (ZF.2)
- Format compatibility: Full Frame
- Focusing range: 0,25 m (9.93") - ∞
- Free working distance: 0,09 m (3.66") - ∞
- Angular field (diag. | horiz. | vert.): 81° / 71° / 50°
- Diameter of image field: 43 mm (1.69")
- Coverage at close range (MOD): 171 x 112 mm (6.72 x 4.41")
- Image ratio at minimum object distance: 1 : 4.6
- Lens elements | groups: 15 / 13
- Flange focal distance: 46 mm (1.83")
- Entrance pupil position (front of image plane): 127 mm (5.00")
- Filter thread: M82 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of focusing ring: 172°
- Diameter max.: 95 mm (3.75")
- Length (with lens caps): 138 mm (5.43")
- Length (without lens caps): 123 mm (4.85")
- Weight: 1171 g (41.30 oz)