Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
The redesigned ZEISS Milvus 1.4/50 corresponds to the perspective of the human eye on full-frame cameras and can therefore be used for many different purposes. In other words, it is a lens of many talents. Realistic imaging of three-dimensional objects is guaranteed at all times. Despite its high speed, the advanced ZEISS Distagon optical design ensures outstanding imagery across the entire image field – even at full aperture.
- Focal length: 50 mm
- Aperture range: f/1.4 – f/16
- Focusing range: 0,45 m (1.48 ft) - ?
- Number of elements/groups: 10 / 8
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 46° / 39° / 26°
- Coverage at close range: 245 mm x 162 mm, (9.65‘‘ x 6.38‘‘)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0.75
- Dimensions (with caps): 109,0 mm (4.29‘‘)
- Weight: 922 g (32.52 oz)