Infinitely wide horizons, cramped interiors or small objects in large surroundings – with the ZEISS Milvus 2.8/15, all photographers can deliberately orchestrate extreme perspectives.
With an angle of view of 110°, the super-wide angle is ideal when it comes to capturing events in a way that makes them dynamic and extraordinary. A detachable lens hood and the 95 mm filter thread also make it ideal for special applications for instance when used with additional slot-in filter systems or in underwater housings. The exceptionally long focus throw offers outstanding setting accuracy for photography and film.
The technically impressive features of the ZEISS Milvus 2.8/15 include outstanding chromatic aberration and prevent color fringes caused by chromatic aberration almost without exception. Two aspheric lenses, special glass materials with exceptional partial dispersion and the floating elements design, guarantee high image quality from close-up to infinity. Your imagination knows no boundries.
- Focal length: 15 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.8 – f/22
- Camera mount: Canon EF-Mount (ZE)
- Format compatibility: Full Frame
- Focusing range: 0,25 m (9.84") – ∞
- Free working distance: 0,09 m (3.54") – ∞
- Angular field (diag. | horiz. | vert.): 110° / 100° / 76°
- Diameter of image field: 43 mm (1.69")
- Coverage at close range (MOD): 340 x 221 mm (13.39 x 8.70")
- Image ratio at minimum object distance: 1 : 9
- Lens elements | groups: 15 / 12
- Flange focal distance: ZE: 44 mm (1.73") | ZF.2: 46 mm (1.83")
- Entrance pupil position (front of image plane): 113 mm (4.43")
- Physical Filter thread: M95 x 1.00
- Rotation angle of focusing ring: 119°
- Diameter max. ZE: 102 mm (4.03")
- Diameter of focusing ring: ZE: 80 mm (3.15")
- Length (with lens caps): ZE: 117 mm (4.61")
- Length (without lens caps): ZE: 100 mm (3.94")
- Weight: ZE: 947 g (33.4 oz)