Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The Otus® 1.4/85 is a superlative lens in every respect just like every other focal length in the unique ZEISS Otus family. A lens designed and constructed with the comprehensive expertise and vast experience of ZEISS.
Features in portraits and finest details in textures are not the only things reproduced in perfect quality by the Otus 1.4/85. Its extremely large initial aperture is simply ideal for isolating subjects from their backgrounds. At the same time, the Otus 1.4/85 is far more than a portrait lens. Take advantage of its high speed for available light photography, its moderate angle of view for landscapes or its close focusing distance for reproductions.
The optical correction of the Otus 1.4/85 completely eliminates almost all possible forms of aberration and makes every picture you take as exciting as the first, even after thousands of exposures.
- Focal length: 85 mm
- Aperture range: f/1.4 f/16
- Focusing range: 0,8 m (31.50) - ?
- Number of elements/groups: 11 / 9
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 28.24° / 23.71° / 15.97°
- Coverage at close range: 278,85 mm x 185,61 mm (10.97 x 7.31)
- Filter thread: M86 x 1.00
- Dimensions (with caps): ZE: 141 mm (5.55)
- Diameter of focusing ring: ZE: 101 mm (3.98)
- Weight: ZE: 1200g
- Camera mounts: EF Mount (ZE)