Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
This short telephoto is a classic portrait focal length which is further enhanced by the long barrel rotation for precise control of the focus point in the image. The Planar T* 1,4/85 is optimized for medium to longer distances and provides distortion-free performance, which only improves as the lens is stopped down. The fast f/1.4 aperture is very useful for creatively controlling the depth of field and the nearly circular diaphragm creates a pleasing ‘bokeh’ in the out-of-focus areas. The Planar T* 1,4/85 is available with the F bayonet (ZF), EF bayonet (ZE) and K bayonet (ZK) lens mounts and is designed for use with full-frame SLR and DSLR cameras. Combined with a DSLR with a 1.5 crop factor, the lens becomes a focal length of 128 mm.
- Focal length: 85mm
- Aperture range: f/1,4 – f/16 (1/2 steps)
- Focusing range: 1m – infinity
- Number of elements/groups: 6/5
- Angular field, diag./horiz.: 29°/24°
- Coverage at close range: 36 x 24cm
- Filter thread: M 72 x 0.75
- Dimensions (with cap): ř 78mm, length 85mm
- Weight (with cap): 700g