Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
This moderate wide-angle lens is based on the renowned Distagon design of the 1980s for the Contax system. The modern Distagon T* 2/28 has been optimized with current, higher performing and eco-friendly glass and incorporates a floating lens element design to optimize image quality across the entire focusing range. A compact lens for its speed, the fast f/2 aperture allows for hand-held photography under diffi cult lighting conditions and is well-suited for landscape, nature and commercial photography. The Distagon T* 2/28 is available with the F bayonet (ZF) and K bayonet (ZK) lens mounts and is designed for use with full-frame SLR and DSLR cameras. Combined with a DSLR with a 1.5 crop factor, the lens has an effective focal length of 42 mm.
- Focal length: 28mm
- Aperture range: f/2 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0.24m – infinity
- Number of elements/groups: 10/8
- Angular field, diag./horiz.: 74°/65°
- Coverage at close range: 18 x 12cm
- Filter thread: M 58 x 0,75
- Dimensions (with caps): ø 64mm, length 93mm
- Weight: 520g