The Distagon T* 2/25 enables creative photography with interesting perspectives – even in difficult lighting conditions. Without a tripod, exquisitely sharp, wide-angle shots work every time. The large angular field creates a dynamic yet natural effect. With excellent image quality from the widest aperture onwards, the Distagon T* 2/25 achieves great results – from interiors to stunning outdoor expanses.
Useful features such as two aspheric lens elements surfaces to correct distortion and a floating elements design ensure that you can vividly capture details framed from your own, unique perspective.
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.0 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0.25 m – ?
- Number of elements/groups: 11/10
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 81°/71°/51°
- Coverage at close range: 219 x 144 mm
- Filter thread: M 67 x 0.75
- Dimensions (with caps): ø 71-73 mm, length 95-98 mm
- Weight: 570g - 600g