Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The 50mm T1.5 AS UMC Cine DS Lens from Rokinon is a fast manual focus prime lens. It provides a very fast maximum aperture of T1.5 for effective low light capture and shallow depth of field control and an 8 blade iris for attractive bokeh. Optimized for cinema and video applications, the focus and aperture control rings are outfitted with industry standard gearing, which provides an interface for working with a traditional follow focus. The aperture control ring has also been de-clicked, which enables smooth iris pulls. In addition, bright aperture and distance markings are printed on the lens barrel facing laterally to facilitate easier control by a focus puller.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: T1.5
- Coverage: Full Frame (FX)
- Optical Construction: 9 Glass Elements In 6 Groups
- Aperture Range: T1.5 to T22
- Diaphragm Blades: 8
- Coating: Ultra Multi-Coating
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 17.7 ” (0.45m)
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Lens Hood: Removable Petal Shaped
- Maximum Diameter: 3.21”(81.6mm)
- Weight: 20.3oz (575g)
- Length: 2.94” (74.7mm)