Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The 12mm T3.1 ED AS IF NCS UMC Cine DS Fisheye Lens from Rokinon is a lens optimized for digital cinematography and as such provides a de-clicked manual aperture for smooth and silent adjustment and unified focus and aperture gears for use with follow focus accessories. Also, focus, aperture, and depth of field markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers who typically operate on the side of the camera. Aperture is measured in absolute T-stops to provide accurate and consistent exposure across lenses and color rendition is matched with other Rokinon cine lenses for consistency.
- Focal Length: 12mm
- Maximum Aperture: T3.1
- Coverage: Full Frame (FX)
- Optical Construction: 12 Glass Elements In 8 Groups
- Aperture Range: T3.1 to T22
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Coating: Nano Coating System
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.9”(0.20m)
- Filter Size: n/a
- Lens Hood: Removable Petal Shaped
- Maximum Diameter: 3.21”(81.6mm)
- Weight: 18.52oz (525g)
- Length: 2.86” (72.7mm)