Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Special Order ItemPlease contact us for estimated time to delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Rokinon's Xeen 35mm T1.5 Lens is built specifically for use as a cinema lens. It features an internal focus design so that the lens does not change size while focusing, minimizing the appearance of breathing when changing focus. Each lens in the set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and color match to a factory standard, allowing you to assemble a set over time with minimal color shift. This 35mm lens provides what is considered a somewhat wide angle of view on full-frame cameras, and a tighter angle of view on smaller formats.
The lens features dual-sided focus scales marked in feet, with dual-sided iris scales. The 11-bladed iris provides a rounded aperture for natural looking highlights and bokeh. The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200° from close focus to infinity. This gives you a high degree of precision when adjusting focus.
- This 35mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor it provides you with what is considered a slightly wide angle of view.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and it incorporates a support that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual right and left side focus and t-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens in the mount, or facing upside numerals.
- Each lens in the XEEN series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- The non-rotating front allows you to use optional clip-on matte boxes.
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 13" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- 6K Ready Optics
- Full Frame Coverage
- Tightly Color Matched
- Durable All Metal Body
- Unified 40° Iris Rotation
- Unified 200° Focus Throw
- Large Easy To Read Markings
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Lens Support Mount (Except PL)
- Xeen Proprietary X-Coating Technology
- Unified 114mm Non-Rotating Front Diameters
- 11 Bladed Diaphragm for Superb Bokeh (Except 14mm)
- Dual Calibrated Right and Left Side Distance and T-Stop Scales
- Unified Focus and Aperture Gear Positions for Easy Follow Focus Use
- Mounts can be shimmed and are interchangeable by a quali_ed technician
- Incredibly smooth and fully damped movement of focusing and aperture controls
- Maximum Aperature: T1.5
- Coverage: Full Frame (FX)
- Aperture Range: T1.5 to T22
- Diaphragm Blades: 11
- Coating: XEEN X-Coating Technology
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 13" (33.0 cm)
- Filter Size: 114mm Front Diameter sized for use with Standard 114mm Matte Boxes
- Lens Hood: Built-In
- Weight: 1,375g
- Length: 121.7mm