Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The NEW ROKINON 8mm Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Lens is the most affordable 8mm Fisheye Lens in the market. It features the widest field of view over any other 8mm fisheye lens, and its build quality and optical construction are superb. The ROKINON 8mm lens is designed for digital SLR cameras with APS-C image sensors. For these types of cameras, it provides full-frame coverage - which means that pictures will cover the entire frame. It is also compatible with cameras that have a full-frame sensor. For cameras with full-frame sensors, the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect. The ROKINON 8mm lens creates images with an expanded and exaggerated perspective and an extremely wide 180° angle of view. The lens is available for the following mounts: Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax & Olympus 4/3.
- Ultra-wide 180 degree diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12 inches for enhanced close-up shots
- Lens includes a built-in petal type hood
- Specifications: f=8mm, F 3.5 (Fisheye Lens)
- Aperture Range: F3.5 ~ 22
- Optical Construction: 10 Element in 7 Groups (1 Aspherical Lens)
- Min. Focusing Distance: 1.0 ft (0.3m)
- Maximum Diameter: ?75.0mm