The Composer Pro with Sweet 50 provides photographers with precise control over their composition. The Composer Pro’s metal swivel ball design and ultra-smooth manual focusing ring delivers steady, fluid control over the focus and tilt making it the perfect choice for photographers looking to create ground breaking creative imagery.
The Composer Pro ships with the Sweet 50 Optic installed. The Sweet 50, a 50mm, f/2.5 selective focus optic features internal aperture blades making it easy to change your aperture and adjust the amount of effect on the fly. This lens delivers a sweet spot of sharp focus that photographers can move around the photo by tilting the Composer Pro's swiveling lens body. The 50mm, versatile focal length allows you to create atmosphere and motion, elevating ordinary images to new levels.
The Sweet 50 Optic is only compatible with the Macro Converters.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture range from f/2.5 through f/22
- 12-blade internal aperture, controlled by a dial on the front of the optic
- Curved field of focus optic (creates a sweet spot of sharp focus, bordered by blur)
- Available in these mounts: Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony A, Pentax K , Olympus 4/3, Micro 4/3rds, Sony E, Samsung NX
- Minimum focusing distance: 18"
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- Refined metal ball design delivers ultra-smooth focus and tilt control
- Ships with the Sweet 50 Optic installed
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Focus Type: Manual
- Tilts from zero to 17.5 degrees
- 2 multi-coated glass elements in one group
- 46mm front threads
- Works with the Lensbaby Macro Converters
- Composer Pro
- Sweet 50 Optic
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Microfiber bag
- User guides