Please contact us to verify availability.
The Composer is based on a ball and socket configuration that delivers smooth selective focus photography with unparalleled ease. The new Composer retains its position after being bent and is easy to use even with one hand. Photographers no longer have to squeeze the lens to focus, but can simply tilt the lens to a desired angle and then focus with a traditional barrel focusing ring. The Composer stays in the desired bent position without requiring a locking mechanism and features the new Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
The Composer features a unique manual focus design which requires more rotation to move the optic as you approach infinity. This makes it easier to focus on objects at intermediate and distant depths than regular manual focus lenses.
- Double Glass (Multi-coated Optical Glass Doublet)
- Focal Length: about 50 mm
- Focus Type: Manual/Fingertip
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable, magnetic aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Minimum Focus: about 18” (45cm) / Maximum Focus: infinity
- Size: 2.25”(5.7cm) h x 2.5”(6.35cm) w / Weight: 3.7 oz (104.9g)