Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
holidays-lenses-sigma Sigma’s 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM large-aperture standard zoom lens covers a focal length from 17mm wide angle and offers a large aperture of F2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, making it ideal for many types of photography especially portraiture and landscapes. The OS, Sigma’s anti shake feature offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. The OS feature allows Sony and Pentax users the option of viewing a stabilized image in the viewfinder, a feature offered only by Sigma. HSM provides fast and quiet AF. Sigma’s own FLD glass elements, which have performance equal to fluorite along with two glass mold and one hybrid aspherical lens, provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations. The Super Multi-Layer coating reduces flare and ghosting. This lens boasts superior peripheral brightness and provides sharp, high contrast images even at the maximum apertures. With a minimum focusing distance of 11 inches throughout the entire zoom range and a magnification ratio of 1:5. When you need to stand ready for any photo opportunity you need a fast aperture so you can shoot in low existing light or at maximum range with a flash. This Sigma lens is perfect. With its compact size and light weight, it’s a necessary addition to your camera bag
- For use with smaller chip APS-c digital cameras only
- Offers Sigma’s OS System (Optical Stabilization) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situation
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- FLD glass elements with performance equal to fluorite glass for compensate for color aberration
- Ultra compact with overall length of just 3.6”
- A lens hood, front & rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens.
- Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- Angle of View: 72.4-27.9
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Mininum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 28 cm / 11 in
- Filter Size (mm): 77
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:5
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 83.5x91.8 mm/3.3x3.6 in
- Weight: 565g / 19.9oz.