Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
This autofocus fisheye lens is designed for use with digital SLR cameras equipped with APS-C size image sensors. The Nikon version produces a diagonal angle of view of 180°?154°for Sigma, 167°for Canon?. The diagonal field of view of this fisheye lens produces striking images with exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm/5.3inch, and maximum magnification 1:3.3 allows subjects to be as close as 1.8cm/0.7inch from the lens’ front element. This close focusing capability allows close-up photography and also it is possible to make use of large depth of field that covers wide range of subjects.?The Integral hood blocks out extraneous light and the Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes flare and ghosting, creating superior image quality. The HSM?Hyper Sonic Motor?ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and allows full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring. This lens is supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters.
- Lens Construction: 12 Elements in 7 Groups
- Angle of View: 154 degrees (180° for Nikon, 167° for Canon)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 13.5cm/5.3 in.
- Maximum Magnification: 1:3.3
- Filter: Insertion-type gelatin filter into rear of the lens
- Dimensions: Diameter 75.8mm X Length 83.1mm (3.0 in. X 3.3 in.)
- Weight: 16.8 oz/475g