Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-sigma Designed and executed for the most demanding types of photography, the Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 DG HSM OS Sports lens is the new standard for telephoto zooms. Boasting 2 FLD glass elements (performance equal to fluorite) and 3 SLD glass elements, the new Sigma 150-600mm Sport produces incredibly sharp images y through the entire zoom range. Chromatic aberration is controlled at the long end of the focal length through the optimized design of the glass elements and a dust and splash proof construction ensures a high degree of durability. An updated optical stabilizer (OS) features an accelerometer for improved panning photography both horizontally and vertically, essential for birding, wildlife and motorsports photography. The Sigma 150-600 Sports also touts a new zoom lock switch that can be locked at any focal length and a new manual override (MO) switch is incorporated as an option which is activated by rotating the focus ring while using the autofocus. This state-of-the-art lens is equipped with advanced Sigma technology including an optimized, quieter AF, water/oil repellent coating on front and rear elements and Mount Conversion service compatibility. As with all Sport line lenses, the Sigma 150-600 works with the Sigma USB dock for maximum customization allowing for firmware updates and adjustments to the focus limiter, AF speed and OS view.
- High action-capture performance
- Dust and splash-proof construction
- Water & oil repellent coating on the front and rear glass elements
- Customization and flexible adjustment with Sigma USB Dock
- Lens Construction: 24 Elements in 16 Groups
- Angle of View: 16.4º-4.1º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Mininum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 260cm/ 102.4 in
- Filter Size (mm): 105mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:5
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 121x290.2mm/ 4.8x11.4in
- Weight 2860g/ 100.9oz