Best performance can be provided due to a large-aperture zoom. This creed made an extremely high sense of resolution achieved in 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | Art, the SIGMA’s first Art zoom dedicated for mirrorless cameras. It is also inherited in 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN | Art, the second Art zoom. By exerting superiority in mirrorless camera-dedicated designs, the lens size and weight are successfully reduced, while achieving uniformity and high resolution from the center to the periphery throughout the zoom range. Furthermore, compatibility with the latest mirrorless camera bodies and functions assists in various photographic environments and meets the high demands of professional or advanced amateur photographers. Following 14–24mm F2.8 DG DN | Art, 24–70mm F2.8 DG DN | Art has appeared as the flagship of the new-generation Art zoom and ultimate large-aperture standard zoom lens.
- Lens construction: 19 elements in 15 groups
- Angle of view: 84.1° - 34.3°
- Number of diaphragm blades: 11 (Rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Minimum focusing distance: 18-38cm
- Maximum magnification ratio: Wide 1:2.9 - Tele 1:4.5
- Filter size: φ82mm
- Dimensions: φ87.8mm × 124.9mm / φ3.5in. × 4.9in.
- Weight: 830g / 29.0oz.
- Petal Type Hood with Lock (LH878-03)
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.