Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
The Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art is the ideal ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for the most demanding photographers. With a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, it’s designed for 50-megapixel plus cameras for outstanding high-resolution image quality. An updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides fast and accurate autofocus. 3 FLD and 3 SLD glass elements; 3 aspherical lens elements; and 1 large-diameter aspherical element minimize chromatic aberration resulting in extremely sharp images. Outdoor shooters will appreciate the dust- and splash-proof construction with special sealing at the mount connection, manual focus ring, zoom ring, and cover connection. With the growing popularity in multi-camera VR videography, a new Front Conversion Service is available to convert to a round hood for these specialized applications. Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 14-24mm 2.8 DG HSM Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
- Full Frame Lens with APS-C compatibility
- Bright F2.8 aperture throughout the entire zoom range
- Dust- and splash-proof construction with weather sealing
- Virtually zero distortion at infinity focus
- 4 Year USA Warranty
- Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 11 Groups
- Angle of View: 114.2°-84.1°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 26-28cm/10.2-11.0in
- Filter Size (mm): N/A
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:5.4
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): ø96.4mm x 135.1mm/3.8in. x 5.3in.