The Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art is a medium range telephoto prime lens designed for modern high megapixel DSLRs. A new large Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) delivers ample torque to the focusing group for outstanding speed, ensuring exceptionally stable performance even at lower speeds. This state-of-the-art prime lens touts a dust and splash proof mount for guaranteed performance in any condition and its large 1.8 aperture allows for more creative control over imagery. A stunning compression effect makes the Sigma 135mm F1.8 Art the ideal portrait lens while its large aperture help with event photography and much more. Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 10 Groups
- Angle of View (35mm): 18.2°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (Rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 87.5cm / 34.4in
- Filter Size (mm): φ82㎜
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:4.3
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): Φ91.4mm × 114.9mm / 3.6in. x 4.5in.
- Weight: 1,130g / 40.9oz.