Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
The staple Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and reengineered to set a new standard for the Art line. With a large 1.4 aperture, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is a pro level performer for shooting everything including portrait photography, landscape photography, studio photography and street photography. A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for the modern DSLR sensors. 13 elements in 8 groups allow for unsurpassed performance even at wide apertures and close-up photography is easily managed with a minimum focusing distance of 40cm. The Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens is the new exceptional standard, standard prime.
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 8 groups
- Angle of View (35mm): 46.8°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (Rounded diaphragm)
- Mininum Aperture: F16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 40cm / 15.7 in.
- Filter Size (mm): φ77㎜
- Maximum Magnifications: 1：5.6
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): Φ85.4mm × 99.9mm(3.4 in. x 3.9 in.)
- Weight: 815g / 28.7 oz.