Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
68years-lenses-sigma The staple Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and reengineered to set a new standard for the Art line. With a large 1.4 aperture, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is pro level performer for shooting everything including portrait photography, landscape photography, studio photography and street photography. A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for modern DSLR sensors. 13 elements in 8 groups allow for unsurpassed performance even at wide apertures and close-up photography is easily managed with a minimum focusing distance of 40cm. The Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens is the new exceptional standard, standard prime.
- Completely redesigned and reengineered
- Exceptional Image Quality
- Incredible focal point sharpness when wide open
- Pairs well with Pro-Level DSLR’s
- MTF A1-tested
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 8 Groups
- Angle of View: 46.8º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Mininum Aperture: f16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 40 cm / 15.7 in
- Filter Size (mm): 77mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1: 5.6
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 85.4 x 99.9 mm/ 3.4 x 3.9 in
- Weight: 815g/ 28.7 oz
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens caps
- Lens hood (LH830-02)