Please contact us to verify availability.
mcbclearance-lenses-sigma Sigma’s New 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM lens is a large aperture medium telephoto lens optimized for use with digital SLR cameras and is especially ideal for portrait and low light photography. Designed with SLD glass and a glass mold element excellent color correction is achieved for all types of aberrations and superior optical performance is ensured. It is equipped with a rear focus system that minimized fluctuation of aberration caused by focusing and the Super Multi Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting even in backlight photography. HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus capability and the round 9 blade diaphragm creates pleasant out-of-focus highlights. It comes with a Petal-type hood to block out extraneous light. For digital cameras with an APS-C size image sensor, a dedicated hood adapter, which expands the length of the lens hood is supplied and enables the hood to block out extraneous light more effectively.
- Designed for use with full frame digital cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 127.5mm with most cameras
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensure a quiet, high speed autofocus and full-time manual focusing capability
- SLD (Special low Dispersion) glass element and glass mold elements for superior optical performance
- Minimum focusing distance of 33.5”
- Lens Construction: 11 Elements in 8 Groups
- Angle of View: 28.6
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Miminum Aperture: f16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 85 cm / 33.5 in
- Filter Size (mm): 77mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:8.6
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 84.7x87.6 mm/3.3x3.4 in