Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Available for Pre-OrderItem will ship when stock arrives.
First wide-angle AF lens with F1.2 maximum aperture for the full-frame Sony E-mount and L-Mount system. This lens enables a creation of artwork with astounding resolution and large bokeh effects, such as portraits that make use of a shallow depth of field. It brings the development concept of the Art line “pursuit of ultimate image quality” to the next level. While utilizing optical correction function inside the camera, aberrations that are difficult to post-process are thoroughly corrected thanks to the optical design and it thereby enhances resolution.
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Angle of view (35mm): 63.4°
- Number of diaphragm blades: 11 (Rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F16
- Minimum focusing distance: 30cm / 11.8in.
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:5.1
- Filter size: φ82mm
- Dimensions (diameter x length): φ87.8mm×136.2mm / φ3.5in.×5.4in.
- Weight: 1,090g / 38.4oz.