Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
- One special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass in concert with four LD (Low Dispersion) elements minimize chromatic aberrations. This combined with a new optical design that delivers high contrast and high resolution throughout the zoom range achieves leading-edge image quality.
- Tamron’s advanced multi-layer coating technology dramatically improves lens performance by reducing flare and ghosting for crisper, clearer images.
- The rounded diaphragm affords the photographer spectacular blur effects, delivering the kind of rich expression only achievable with a high-speed telephoto zoom lens.
- The most compact full-size, high-speed telephoto zoom lens with VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) in its class delivers superior mobility, enabling photographers to capture the previously unattainable.
- Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual focus mechanism.
- The VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization mechanism reduces camera shake to deliver sharp images.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
- Focal length: 70-200mm
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8
- Angle of view(diagonal): 34°21'?12°21' (with full-size SLR cameras)
- 22°33'?7°59' (with APS-C sized sensor digital SLR cameras)
- Lens construction: 23 elements in 17 groups
- Minimum focus distance: 1.3m (51.2 in)
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1: 8 (at f=200mm: MFD 1.3m)
- Filter size: ?77mm
- Length: 188.3mm (7.4 in)
- Entire Length: 196.7mm (7.7 in)
- Diameter: ?85.8mm
- Weight: 1470g (51.9 oz) (including detachable tripod mount)
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F/32
- Standard accessories Flower-shaped lens hood