Stock Status Not AvailablePlease contact us for availability.
Since the launch of its first versatile high-performance, high-power zoom, the 28-200mm (Model 71D) in 1992, Tamron has continued to expand its long-range zoom portfolio. In response to the growing popularity of full-frame digital SLR cameras, Tamron is now launching a new, full-frame, high-power zoom incorporating PZD (Piezo Drive), a standing-wave ultrasonic motor system optimized for swift, quiet autofocus, along with the acclaimed VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism plus a new upscala cosmetic design and finish. This all-In-oneTM 28-300mm lens delivers superb image quality In a remarkably compact, lightweight package, and is the fruit of Tamron‘s program of extensive technological development over the years.
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 15/19
- Angle of View: 75°23?-8°15? (for full-frame format), 52°58?-5°20? (for APS-C format)
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 7 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F/22-F/40
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.3 in.(0.49m)
- Macro Magnification Ratio: 1:3.5 (at f=300mm, MFD=0.49m)
- Filter Diameter: ř67
- Weight: 540g (19 oz)
- Diameter: ř74.4mm
- Length: 96mm (3.8 in)
- Accessory: Flower-shaped Lens hood