holidays-lenses-tamron Di II: Lenses are designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of our Di products. These lenses are not designed for conventional cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm.
This ultra wide-angle zoom lens for digital SLR cameras, with the first-ever focal length range of 10-24mm-the 35mm equivalent of 16mm ultra wide-angle to 37mm semi-wide-angle-is a perfect tool for creating dramatic landscape, cityscape,a nd seascape imagery. At the ultra wide-angle setting, you'll be able to capture vistas beyond what the eye can see. At the semi-wide-angle setting, you'll capture scenes with angles of view almost as spectacular.
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 9/12
- Angle of View: Diagonal 108°44' - 60°20', Horizontal 98°28' - 51°36', Vertical 75°19' - 35°29'
- Maximum Aperture: F/3.5-4.5
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.4 in / 0.24m
- Macro Magnification Ratio: 1:5.1 (at F=24 mm MFD 0.24m)
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Weight: 406g (14.3 oz)
- Diameter x Length: 3.1 in x 3.9in / 83.2mm x 85.5mm
- Flower-shaped lens hood