Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem is currently available to ship.
The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, the all-new Leash packs thoughtful functionality and endless adaptability into an ultra-portable package. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operated with just 1 finger. Connects and disconnects quickly using our unique Anchor Link system, and stows easily in your pocket or bag.
- Max strap length: 1450 mm (57.1 in)
- min strap length: 830 mm (32.6 in)
- Strap Width: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Materials: strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum adjuster hardware, Hypalon® and leather accents (leather on Ash only) connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
- Weight: 86 g (3.0 oz)
- Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
- Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- Anchor Mount Size: 30mm (1.2in) x 20 mm (.79in) x (protrusion from camera) 5 mm (.20 in). Strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
- Strength Rating: Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
- Warranty: Guaranteed for life.