Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
What moves the L-758DR DigitalMaster to the head of the class? It's the only meter that can be calibrated to read light the way your particular camera system reads light. Every camera system is unique. Optical, mechanical and imaging components all act on each other to produce slight differences in exposure and the dynamic range of the camera system. Sekonic helps you discover the differences in your camera system and use this information to control light, make better exposures and take better pictures than ever before. By running an easy calibration test using Sekonic's L-758DR, one of Sekonic's Exposure Profile Targets (purchased separately) and the available DTS V3.0 Software (Mac & Windows), you can accurately profile the characteristics of your camera's imaging system to determine its true native ISO, dynamic range and clipping points. After processing the test data and determining exposure parameters, the resulting data is uploaded from your computer via the USB cable to the meter, where it is stored as camera profiles. Profiling data from up to three cameras can be stored in your meter for instant recall.
Knowing the dynamic range of your digital camera can help you get the best exposures possible. Using the Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter and Sekonic Exposure Target plus Free Data Transfer Software, you can profile your digital camera and lens combinations. The result is total exposure accuracy.
- Reflected Light Spot Metering
- Incident Light Metering
- Digital Photography: Boundless Possibilities
- Determining the Dynamic Range of your camera.
- Entering Data
- Programming Meter
- Full information Spot Viewfinder
- Memory Mode and Latitude Display
- Contrast Function
- Ambient Light Metering
- Flash Light Metering
- Built-in Radio Flash Triggering
- Flash Analyzing Function
- Dual ISO: Enables instant adjustment or exposure readings for different ISO, filter factors, exposure factors, or exposure biasing.
- Swivel Head: Turn to position incident dome properly while
- maintaining full view of the data display.
- Illuminated Data Panel: Comes on at levels below EV 6.
- All-Weather Design: Dust-proof and splash-proof (JIS Standard
- Water Resistance Class 4)
- Custom Functions: 14 custom settings enable setting the display for full,
- 1/2 and 1/3 stop readout, adjust Latitude display, control
- functions, select displayed exposure modes and more.
- L-758 Case
- Lens cap
- Syncro terminal cap
- Sticker for multi-key and CS Operations
- Software in CD-ROM
- Quick Guide and Operating Manual