Currently Out of Stock
With it's 2.7" color touch screen and truly innovative and sophisticated features, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D leads the way to the next generation of light measurement control as the world's first multi-function light meter for photographers and filmmakers. Leveraging over 60 years of experience in the image-making world with cutting-edge technology, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D has undergone a significant design change and boasts a comprehensive feature set sure to meet and exceed the demands of today's photographers and filmmakers.
The first meter of its kind capable of measuring flash, while also being able to achieve an accurate ambient exposure reading in dimly lit scenes as low as 0.1 lx, the Sekonic L-858d provides image-makers of all levels with the critical exposure data they need to create stunning and beautiful imagery.
The first to provide wireless compatibility with Elinchrom, Phottix, and PocketWizard products, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D also provides ultimate control to photographers seeking a faster and more streamlined workflow. Limitless creative possibilities are within reach through the meter’s ability to measure High Speed Sync (HSS) and calculate proper ambient-flash exposure for precision flash exposure control.
With an increased light-sensitivity and extended ISO and Shutter Speed Ranges, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D enables all image-makers to obtain measurements in extremely low light and turn those readings into creative decisions. Finally, matching the high-ISO capabilities of today’s cameras, by accurately metering in low-light, is finally possible.
- Flash Duration Measurements
- Radio Control Modules for Wireless Triggering
- Increased Light Sensitivity
- HSS Flash Measurements
- Flash Analyzing Function
- Determining the Dynamic Range of your camera.
- Entering Data
- Full information Spot Viewfinder
- Expanded Shutter Speed Range for Ambient Light: Measure ambient light for shutter speeds between 30 min. to 1/64,000s
- Expanded Shutter Speed Range for Strobe: Measure strobes for shutter speeds between 30 min. to 1/16,000s
- Extended ISO Range: Additional ISO range from ISO 3 to ISO 13,107,200, with ISO 850 for cinema cameras
- Full HD Cine and CINE modes: Measure from 1 to 1000 fps or shutter angles of 1 to 358 degrees
- Filter Compensation Mode: Photographers and filmmakers using high-density ND filters now have a filter factor of up to 12EV. Save up to 30 “favorites,” to instantly know what exposure compensation needs to be considered.
- 2.7” Color dot?matrix touch screen: Allows users to quickly and easily change settings and read important information
- Connectivity with MAC/PC DTS Software: Upgrade firmware, apply custom settings, and utilize exposure profiling
- All-Weather Design: Dust-proof and Splash proof (JIS Standard Water Resistance Class 4, Splash-Proof Type) for continued reliability and durability on-set, in any location.